The departments of commercial administration in all the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities, separately listed cities, and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Offices and the central-controlled enterprises:
In order to implement the spirit of “going global” strategy, Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Finance jointly issued Supplementary Circular of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Finance, on Issues Concerning Early Stage Expense Support on Foreign Investment and Foreign Economic Cooperation Projects in the Resource Items in 2004 (hereinafter referred to as “Circular”). With further research, related issues are adjusted as follows:
1. In Item 1 of Circular, the foreign economic cooperation projects in the resource items means Foreign Contracted Projects in the resource items abroad, Foreign Contracted Projects with resources as payment, or Foreign Contracted Projects with the purposes of obtaining the right of exploration, development or use of the resources.
2. In Article 5 of Item 4 of Circular, with the consideration of reality and continuity of the business, the time duration of January 1, 2004 to December 31, 2004 shall be changed into January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2004 for the registration or pact endorsement.
3. The enterprises could apple for the other resources items besides the supportive ones. Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Finance shall make comprehensive consideration.
4. The time limit of material submission shall be postponed for 15 days for the purpose of a better policy publicity and primary examination by the local department of administration.
5. Application request shall be respectively submitted to Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Commerce. The specific application material could be submit once to Ministry of Commerce.
(All information published in this website is authentic in Chinese. English is provided for reference only. )