Shijiazhuang Overview  
 Service for Foreigners  
   Service Organizations
   Visa Application
    Residence Permit
>> FAQ
Can I keep a pet in Shijiazhuang?
visa for my family
How do I get a China visa?
How many scholarships are there provided by CSC?
How to apply to study self-financed in China?
I lost my HSK certificate; what should I do?
What s compulsory education?
What is the teaching qualification certificate? Ho...
What are the main businesses of the post office?
What utility fees can I pay through the post offic...
How can you seek legal aids?
Could tourists participate in any religious activi...
How to apply self-finance study in China
How to apply for establishing a Chinese-foreign co...
How to apply Chinese Government Scholarships
Privacy Policy Contact us Disclaimer Help

Copy right all reserved by Shijiazhuang Municipal People's  Government
Address No.216 East ZhongShan Road,ShiJiaZhuang City HeBei Province
Postcode 050011     Ji ICP No. 06000020