Shijiazhuang Overview  
 Service for Foreigners  
>> FAQ
How to apply to study self-financed in China?


CSC takes charge of the applications for and management of the Chinese government scholarships for foreignersク study in China, takes charge of the application and enrollment of candidates recommended by overseas academic institutions, educational organization or

non-governmental friendly associations, and takes charge of individualクs application to study in China as self-financed student. However, for those individual applicants to apply as self-financed, a better and quicker way is to contact the institutions by themselves. On http://www.csc.edu.cn you can find the specific contact information of Chinese institutions accepting foreign students.

Copy right all reserved by Shijiazhuang City Government